Fearless

See this picture right here represents a whole lot. On the court you need to be fearless, can't be scared to face what you're up against. You need to pass defenders like it was nothing. The player is trying to dribble against the dog, it is like the dog is the gate keeper, and it keeps players from going on to the next side. The next side is of coarse the basketball net. No one plays the same opponent over and over again, that's why you treat everyone like the same person. There no better. You got to be fearless! There many different kinds of players some are muscular, some tall, some are just really huge. If you want to become a basketball player things like this can't scare you. That's why I play with all my heart and go all out. In order to be the best, you got to play like the best. I'm ready for it, show me my next opponent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment