The Locker Room

The locker room could be great or bad. You can come back from a game disappointed or joyful. This is where you get the important talks. Before you head to the court this is where motivation begins. Getting dress you can be listening to music, watching a basketball video, reading the bible, or getting that talk from a teammate or a coach. I sometimes do these things and more because it helps me get ready for the game. You also need to be mentally prepared in order to be ready for your game. Arguments could even rise in this place at half time because things aren't good. The locker room is also a place for the team to be away from the crowd and even the opponent. A coach can tell everyone to get in here because he or she wants to tell us something to turn us around only cause this is also a place to get everybody focus and see a clear vision of the path. Like i said at the beginning of this you can come here happy or sad but, i want to come here with no regrets. I want to assure myself that i played the best i could whether i won or lost. Like i did my thing out there. I want to walk away like Jordan knowing that i performed to the best of my ability and next time it will be even greater. i want to do something special in basketball that's why i need to give it my all and work harder and harder. You know each game you have the upper hand and you come out the winner. I like to sometimes be the last person out because i think to myself on what i did. I speak to God and just reflect feel like it just me and him talking about basketball.


0 comments:

Post a Comment