It's My Favourite


Basketball is truly my favourite sport. Everyday I go to the gym to practice and I enjoy working hard. I want to be even better than what I am now. That is why I have to keep pushing myself harder and harder. If you really want something you’ll take it. This activity keeps me active, stay fit, and out of trouble. I love to talk about this sport with other players because we have good talks on who is the stronger team in the NBA. Also we talk about what we are good at and what you need to improve or get better on. It’s also has to be a fun way to hang out with your friends who like to play too. Basketball is so great that there are not enough words to describe the game. Anything that you love will make you want it for the rest of your life. That’s the role that it plays in my life and like the new Lebron movie says IT’S MORE THAN A GAME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment