The Way of Life



For real it's not just any sport to me. I treat the this game very special with all my heart. I want to work harder and harder so i can keep on improving. By doing this it's going to get me to there. It's life, you can see a lot of people out day and night doing what they do. Practicing until you can't feel anything. It just becomes apart of you and that is how i truly feel about basketball. You want to be better you have to treat it like it's one of the most important things in the world. If you want it bad you'll take it. Basketball is the heart and soul. When you see guys out there playing with passion there showing a commitment and emotionally working for the game. Trust me you can see it in their eyes. I want it badly thats why i got to work harder and focus. It's not any life, it's MY LIFE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment