Another good Motivation

Another good motivation for me that it says here is aim high and I can't figure out whats on the bottom. Aim high just itself says a lot to me. When you come into a game you just play you don't think. Thats okay but, what are you trying to achieve, what are you proving? When I come to court I need to aim high like what I want to do in this game for example score over 25 points, get 8 rebounds, 10 assists, win the game, or even get mvp. Like the post under this one says I have to excel and in order to do that I have to step into the game and aim high. When you miss what you were expecting you shouldn't worry because you usually fall on a step that you haven't taken yet. What I mean is that most likely something good will happen. I need to try my best and try to get to my goal over come all obstacles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment