A Gift Only from God


This poster says vision and under the qoute says what God has intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. This is from Oprah Winfrey. This is true inspiration for me, both in basketball and in life. I like how the player is sitting on the bench and is in a deep thought. The sun is also shining on him from the window. It is like God is putting things in his head on what he wants him to do on the court and with basketball. You're receiving a vision from up above from the most high. It touches me because I love to focus on basketball and especially God. He tells me what to do. I can pray to him each day for help and he will give it to me. Every time that I see improvement in my game, I thank God because it was all the work of him. He gives me the strength each day to play basketball, work hard at it, and the desire to achieve greatness in basketball. This is one thing I think on the court and that is for God to give me a sign, a VISION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment