Not any Passion, The Passion


One of my passions would be basketball because this is my favourite sport and I love the game. It drives me inside. I love it when I’m scoring and can't be stopped. This game keeps me in shape, stay active and meet other people who enjoy the game. When you got a crowd on your side and they come to see you play you just get even happier. This makes me feel really good and is one of the reasons why I love basketball. When you go for a jump shot it is like you freeze in the air and you try to make the absolute perfect shot. The only thing that matters is the defender and the net, when you make the shot you feel better and also you feel you can keep going and going. Another one is when you drive the ball it's either you dunk or you take a strong lay-up. The feeling you get when you do airtime is wonderful cause get higher and higher until you can't go no more. I love this sport because it feeds my soul like the way family and God does in me. This is one of my greatest passions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment