Using Faith in Basketball

I believe in God with all my heart. Everyday i walk with him and i want to get to know him better. He shows me the right way to go when I'm lost. I look to him for guidance. I pray to him every night and mourning and even before games. I ask him to help me and my team play with the best of our ability, all our strengths, and never give up. Make this game be injure free, lets have fun and be in our corner tonight. When I'm on the court i feel that he is there playing with me helping me shoot, cross out the defender, stealing the ball and all that. I pray to him that i will continue to grow and improve on the court, each day when i play i can see that he is answering my prayers. Sometimes things may not go my way but, at the end of the day i thank him for letting me play. See like this photo says God will make a way when there seems to be none. For example we could be down in the fourth quarter by 20 points and in the end we win. All because god gave and made away for us. The things that i pray for, if i want it to come true i have to put all my heart and never stop trusting, then things will turn out for the best of me. Before i go on the court i need God to speak to me, and one of the verses from the bible he does speak to me and that is Philippians 4:13 "i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." See that right here is the truth, i thank him each and everyday for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment