What are the right shoes

All the shoes in this picture makes good basketball shoes. There are many different kinds of basketball shoes all over the world. Some expensive, some cheap. Some look really nice and some look okay. But the appearance of the shoes doesn't even help you during a basketball game. One of the main questions you should ask to have the right ball shoes to better your performance is something like the comfortability. You need to be able to move in it of coarse. Some things to look for is if it helps you run fast to your full ability, like it doesn't slow you down. Does it protect your feet? The right shoes help support your ankle and helping you to get less injured around your feet because your able to move all over. Are able to jump to the best of your ability? Shoes that you feel comfortable in makes you play the game without worrying about your feet. An example if your shoes to loose, or it's to tight. When your able to play knowing that your shoes is not preventing you from playing it helps in the long run. I worry sometimes about my own ball shoes I need to have the right ones that I feel good in playing in. I like to get shoes that don't get me distracted during the game. I'll even play in a certain shoe until it start to tear up in all directions. This tells me that this shoe good enough for me and that it was a part of my feet. It ripped because of all the movements I had put it through. But I also need to understand that the shoes don't make the man, the man makes the shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment