Nothing Happens Unless First We Dream



Dream the impossiple because like people always say impossible is nothing. I like the fact that the kid is holding a basketball and looking up. You can tell that h e is in a deep thought, he's dreaming. I want to make it and that's my dream. I think every day and night will I do better than last night, or will I be the best on the court today. Everything in life that we all look at and eventually want to be starts with a dream. Just like another post I had I talked about vision. It is the same as dreaming. In your head you must have that clear vision of what you want. Dreams can take you far, it is what makes you strive for your goals. I truly believe that nothing in this world is impossible to do. You have to put your mind into it not only that but, your heart and soul to it. I have faith and this is what makes me believe that God will help me accomplish my goals because my lord is everything to me. I never want to dream small because it puts doubt in me that I can't do certain things and certain problems in life will be hard for me to get by. I dream big because it builds me up and tells me that anything can happen, nothing is hard. this is what God said, "Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying, Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me?"--Jer. 32:26, 27. That's why we dream the impossible because the Lord is there to help.


Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. I got this from the internet but, if i'm not mistaken it's from someone in the NBA.


Here are some qoutes that speak to me about dreaming and believing. There all from the internet some not sure who said them...




To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.




Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.




The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die.




Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.




Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment